Sunday, March 3, 2013

Why blog? I think art without the story behind it loses some of it's meaning, and I'd like to tell some of that story. Not that every piece has a story (although sometimes they do), but it is more like every artist IS a story, and every piece of work is an illustration.

So, hi, I'm Mike.  I problem solve; often, I solve aesthetic based problems, but not exclusively. At the core, I create problems or voluntarily take on other peoples, and then solve them. Specifically, I have been solving them with metal, for money, for the last 10 years. It is how I pay my bills.

In the posts to come, I'll talk about what life is to a 30 year old guy living out the "Artist Experiment".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,

    I think you are also a writer.

    Joan Palmer (Jackie's other mom)

    ReplyDelete